If you aren’t sure, try asking yourself these three questions
- How long have you had your mattress?
- Most mattresses have a useful life of 8 to 10 years. After that, they begin to get tired themselves.
- Do you wake up feeling tired or in pain?
- You should wake up feeling ready to start your day, pain-free and feeling rejuvenated.
- Can you see signs of wear?
- Signs of wear could include body impressions, sagging, frayed seams and exposed foams and coils.
Beaverton is closed. We apologize for any inconvenience! Dismiss